dadzclub were delighted to be given the opportunity to try out the latest travel suitcase from trunki, the trunkisaurus! The team at trunki just seem to come up with one great design idea after another.
- This case is exceptionally cool for kids. Our dadzclub team's children certainly towed these cases with an obvious sense of pride!
- They are exceptionally well made - both solid and functional. The great dinosaur design takes nothing away from the practicality or the sturdiness of the case!
- Ok, there are cheaper cases out there, at £37.99, but none with such a great appeal to both adults and children.
- Very spacious
- Surprisingly, having never used one before, these cases still move really well when packed and with a toddler on board (suitable for ages 3 to 6 years old)
Meet Trunkisaurus! Complete with marbled scales, and ferocious teeth, you’d better beware because this suitcase bites! Aptly named Rex and Rox the new additions are the perfect prehistoric pal for your little monster.
Watch the video:
Whether it’s a weekend with granny or a round the world trip, this dinosaur Trunki is the ideal companion. The 3 in 1 ride on suitcase teaches children to take responsibility for their own belongings. They can pack up their toys and ride along, whilst parents can keep them in tow! Trunkisaurus has a range of accessories that can be used throughout your holiday, find our Trunkisaurus extras here.
- Multifunctional carry-tow strap
- Passport for downloadable activities
Dimensions 46 x 20.5 x 31cm - Weight 1.7kg
PARENTS - IF YOU OWN ONE OF THESE PRODUCTS, PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW BELOW